For more information email email@example.com
give us a call at 862-216-2705.
The 12 Comics Learning Support program is an exciting and unique program that makes learning fun through the creation of custom superheroes, comic books, and short films. The primary focus of the program is designed to provide additional tools for organizations to empower, motivate and encourage students to enhance their knowledge and experience the incredible benefits of creative learning.
The 12Comics Learning Support Program is designed to assist students in acheiving Common Core Standards by:
1. Custom Picture Book: This program is geared toward organizations with large populations of young students (K-2 but all grades can participate) Each student will create a superhero/science fiction/fantasy based character. The published book will feature the student’s character and student’s name. 50 - 100 students
2. Custom Compilation Biography Book: This program is similar to the Picture Book program except with added biographical content created by the student featuring detailed information about their character. 10 - 15 students:
3. Custom Compilation Mini Novel: A published Short Story featuring a group of students. 10 - 15 students:
4. Custom Illustrated Comic Book: A published illustrated comic featuring a group of students. 7 - 15 students:
5. Custom Short Film: Students will participate in the making of a 5 - 20 minute live action short film featuring their super hero. 30 - 42 students: